Sunday, January 6, 2008

Me ! A feminist ? No way !


Alright girls ! What the fuck's up with that ?

- Oh ! I'm happy that I can vote, think for myself, have a job that pays me properly and live my life like I want to but no... I'm no feminist because they all are angry and hysterical lesbians !

But you sure are happy that feminist did the job for you, are you not ?

I must admit that coming out of an angry and hysterical lesbian like me, the credibility of this post will be diminished but I don't give a fuck ! Be proud and stop thinking of feminism in this stupid, idiotic and bogus way.

Feminism is about being strong, powerful and free, not about being hysterical men haters. So let's reclaim this title for what it really is and let's stop associate it with angry dykes.

"Feminism is the radical notion that women are people." -- Cheris Kramarae and Paula Treichler

No comments: